Tuesday 16 April 2013

Manga recommendations... anyone? And Inu Boku x SS is getting licensed!

So I need more manga to read, like one worth reviewing. I've spent my two weeks off school reading crap manga and re-reading favourites again and again.
I guess it's cos the quality of it has gone down but I feel like it's getting better and scanalating takes ages. I really wish I knew Japanese T_______T

Sorry I've appeared illiterate in my recent posts, doesn't matter how much I proof read it, there's always dumb mistakes when I type. I assure you English is my first language...
Also updated the blogger skin, it's pretty dull but I don't have time to invest in making it look pretty, sorry.

Also Inu Boku x SS aka Youko Boku x SS is getting licensed by Yen Press and is due to release in October this year. I really want to support the author, Fujiwara Cocoa, even if it is purely Japanese raws but I'm so glad they'll be an English version.
Manga in book form will always beat online versions, it's how it was supposed to be read.
I guess it's a matter of personal taste but really give the manga a shot, it's just one of those mangas I'd buy every volume for and there's not a lot of mangas I'd actually buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment