Saturday 17 May 2014

Otome Plays: Are You Replacable? (Lance Route)


Episode 7 is out now and this is one heck of an episode and there are some surprising twists around the corner. This is the first time I've allowed for viewers to make a decision, mainly because it greatly effects what happens next.
Watch it first, don't look at the comment thread on this post (spoilers be everywhere) and remember to enable annotations.




Spoilers below, highlight to read (only read if you finish watching both parts including choice A and B).

That was one of the craziest things that has happened so far. For all those who chose B I feel ya. I think that was my first choice but I did it quite absent minded-ly and was seriously surprised. The reason why choice B was wrong was because Lance tells the MC to not move and the MC remarks at how "unusual" his voice sounded. So by standing up and overacting, it would have stressed out Lance and thus caused the crazy end. 

So how was that chapter? Good, surprising or totally unexpected? Tell me what choice you made (A or B) and what you think about the 2 outcomes.

Also visit this album for any cutscenes you liked.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. that chapter was so good! For some reason, I always choose the wrong choice first ;-;
    I really like the charcters in Nameless (esp Lance!), they seem a lot more fleshed out than in Cheritz's previous game Dandelion. Oh and speaking of Dandelion, I THINK SOMEBODY IN NAMELESS IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ANOTHER GAME *cough cough
    Anyways thanks for the videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sorry about that. The desc. has the wrong link but I fixed it up now. The annotations have the correct link though so remember to enable annotations. Thanks so much for watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nameless characters too. I think it's because NL has a more visual novel type of story and the ensemble cast actually interact more. DL was more like a game. The guys didn't interact too much unless it was pure conflict.
    And yes, someone is DL is in NL ;)

    ReplyDelete