Monday 25 November 2013

About this Blog + About Me Updates

So I just updated some details about my blog. I was going to post some personal social media accounts like fb or my personal blog but I don't think anyone is interested though I want more conversation about shoujo :/
So read it you want otherwise you can wait for another review/post.



About Me


Name: Anna
Age: 17
Is:

  • Generally obsessed with manga and bishies. 
  • classified as a tsundere in real life (probably)
  • lazy in terms of reviewing (no extensive in depth reviews here)
  • crass, cynical and blunt in humour
Flaws Include:
  • Unable to correct no matter how much I proofread
  • a weakness to bishies despite crappy storylines
  • somewhat long intervals in between blogging (I'm working on that)



About this Blog


I established this blog as a way to past the time and rant and rave about my favourite shoujo mangas since I don't know anyone who reads as much shoujo as I do. I read other forms of comics like webtoons or korean and sometimes chinese comics. Though I'll try to keep it relevant by posting things that are in the same demographic I just want to share all the lesser known and better mangas rather than all the mainstream works that don't live up to the hype.
The way I review things is simply to take it for what it is. No analyzing panel by panel to extract meaning or even breaking everything down systematically and slapping a number on it.
I look at the overall piece and what overall effect it has as it's meant to be seen as a cohesive work instead of breaking it apart to find meaning. As long as it achieves its intended purpose, I guess satisfies their demographic and doesn't feel like a complete waste of time, I can say it's decent.
And bishie fangirling is always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Rikudo Rain UchihaSaturday, November 30, 2013

    Wow *__* It sounds like we're alot alike lol, except I'd classify myself as tsundere and somewhat yandere :) Not yandere enough to kill, but learning from Yuno-sensei xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha really? I internalize my yandere-ness XD

    ReplyDelete