Tuesday 30 December 2014

Otome Plays: Cat Named John (YH Route)


Hey everybody. It's almost the end of 2014 so I decided to pump out a new video of my Nameless plays as parting gift for the new year. 


I've noticed that a lot of these episodes tend to vary in time so what I plan on doing (and hopefully sticking too) is to post a video every 3-4 days, depending on the video length. If the last video is under 34 minutes then the next upload will be in 3 days. If the last video is over 34 minutes then expect the next upload to be in 4 days. I want to be consistent but life and laziness get in the way but I'd like to finish Yeonho's route sometime soon and move on to Yuri.

I'm also contemplating on 2 things right now:

1. Should I record Tei's route? 

There's a user who has already recorded it on YT but I believe it has commentary. Not sure if it's redundant if it's already been done plus he has a really really long route and the story get a tad angst-y (and y'all know I hate angst). Please comment below and let me know if you'd like to see it.
Here are her videos if you'd like to watch:


2. Do you guys want to see me play any other otome games?

I mean a lot of them have already been done but I was thinking of doing one with some of crap-tastic commentary as I was watching Dodger and Cry play Dandelion and thoroughly enjoyed their honest thoughts on that hot mess. I also got a stash of phone otomes from Voltage and Shall We Date so those are also options. If not, maybe I can opt for a review in the near future.




3 comments:

  1. I honestly want to see Tei's route played without commentary, but if you don't want to, that's fine... Also, I've so far only been interested in the Dandelion and Nameless otome games, but if u were to play others, I would watch them too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see you play Tei's route. No offense to the person who already played it, but her commentary distracted me sometimes and I want to hear the character's actual voices. Also I love Voltage games and I would watch them if you played them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also heard that his voice actor is really talented.

    ReplyDelete