Monday 1 December 2014

Update: I'm on social media y'all

Hey, just an update on my further expanse of the interwebs. I've always been pretty crappy at micromanaging social media accounts and this blog in itself is no exception. Nonetheless since blogger isn't all that community orientated and I feel like I'm more or less on an isolated island, I've decided to expand and make some social media accounts so you guys can follow or interact with me as you please.

Please support and like, I feel like I need to start regularly blogging again. I've also started drawing but since I'm not good enough for deviantart, I'm going to post a lot of my doodles on instagram so remember to follow me there.
I've also started admining this fb page about shoujo manga so I'll see who that pans out. Until next time ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment