Thursday 13 January 2011

First Blog Post

Hello, so this is my first post.
I'm probably either gonna blog a lot or not at all depending on how busy I get...
Anyways, the way I'm gonna review mangas is gonna be quick and not to lengthy; straight to the point.



The types of shoujo manga heroines I like are people who are strong mentally (not necessarily physically) and if not, then they could at least be character development. Intelligent and independant characters are obviously more appealing.

Manga guys I like are probably someone who has some sort of flaw; and I don't mean the dark past or the living alone kind of thing. I know near perfect people do exist but they're pretty rare and they do have some sort of flaw which makes them human. Of course attractiveness is pretty good too ;D

I generally tolerate manga cliches; it's part of okatu culture. Much like pink for baby girls and blue for baby boys but there are some cliches that make me stop reading a manga entirely.

For example the girl getting raped/perved on and the boy comes to save her. Like how many perverts are there in Japan?

Or the 3 mean girls who are part of the main guys "fanclub" and they go "he's not yours, he's OURS!" and the submissive heroine goes "uhhh I understand" and runs off crying. If that happens at least she can stand up for herself and say "He's not a possession!" "so shut the front door" - ice1cube youtube XD.

So if you don't like what I have said above then press Ctrl W ^^

Thanx for reading and subscribe. I'm planning on doing a review sometime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment