Tuesday 13 May 2014

Otome Plays: Ice Prince & Department Store + Whoop procrastination

Yeah I know it's crappy photoshop but hey
I'm lazzzzzy. -tries not to drool at bishie-

Do I even need to say why I haven't been posting lately. Same old, same old "I'm busy with university" etc. Sorry for the delays and since the other episode was quite short, I'm going to go ahead and upload the other episode today because why not?



I had a mini heart attack when I couldn't login to the game because it requires an internet connection to play (damn that DRM). Nonetheless the servers went back up and my little fangirl heart didn't explode. Lance is my favourite if you don't already know so enjoy the videos and thanks for reading/watching.

If you like the cutscenes, go on over to my google plus page album and you can download them for yourself. I advise you not to look at them until after you watch both episodes, spoilers be everywhere.



0 comments:

Post a Comment