Monday 2 February 2015

Video: Manga Haul & Nameless Postcards from Cheritz

Mars Manga yo~

I recently got a the whole series of Mars by Fuyumi Soryo which I wrote a review about some time ago. Being my most adored series, I more or less had to get my hands on it especially since Tokyopop closed down and stopped releasing stuff in English (they still publish in German). All the volumes cost me about $70 AUD which is about $55 USD. Fairly cheap considering they're mostly in good condition (albeit the 2 volumes that were library owned) and postage in Australia is horrendously expensive. Overseas postage to Australia is even worse mind you.




I also got postcards from a steam review event, though I didn't win I got me som
e postcards. They're cgs from the game, nothing totally new but it's nice decoration and to otaku-fy my room with pretty pretty bishounen *____*
They're also steam achievements I've got to collect so I have my work cut out for me. There was also another postcard that was a bit of a spoiler so I thought I would include it in a link so that the pure minded souls are at ease and people like me can check all dem spoilers. Click here for the spoilerific post card.


Anyway watch this faceless video of me slightly fangirling when opening this set of postcards.



On a side note, I'm hoping that Cheritz releases the game their making soon. There's hardly been any news on it but my anticipation and expectations are high since they didn't release anything last year :3
Since I jumped on the Cheritz bandwagon late I really hope I can pre-order their limited edition stuff but I should save up in the meantime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment