Thursday 10 March 2011

Recommended Read: Koukou Debut


Name: High School Debut
Author & Artist: Kawahara Kazune
Status:  Completed
Chapters:  52
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School life
Plot: 
Haruna Nagashima gave her all to softball in middle school, and now that she's made her high school debut she's decided to give her all for a new goal. Getting a boyfriend and falling in love! However, she has one small problem. Since she never paid any attention to fashion or trend in middle school she has no idea how to go about attracting her yet-to-be-found love. But a chance encounter with with Yoh Komiyama provides her with the opportunity she needs. If he coaches her in how to become attractive, surely she can find herself a boyfriend!
Comments:
I'm a bit too lazy to write a review (cos saying I'm busy would sound like an excuse). Maybe one day I will but I really think that you should read this. Yes to the person that asked if it has cliches but it's done well so I don't mind as much. The female lead might get annoying for some people XD
And for those who finish reading this or have already read it then there a live action movie coming out!
More Info:
Personally, I think the lead characters look cool. Haruna looks pretty  (Ohno Ito) and Yoh is hot (Mizobata Junpei) XD. I hope Ohno Ito does  well cos it's her first time acting and all. I prefer experienced  actors/actresses or at least people that train for it because they tend  to do a better job. But I won't make judgements and I look forward to  April :D







Hopefully the movie isn't as exaggerated as the trailer or at least enjoyable to watch...

0 comments:

Post a Comment