Thursday 4 July 2013

Shugo Chara AMV

Random post but I was just procrastinating on youtube (since schoolwork is physically impossible to complete unless I'm at some kind of library) and I stumbled upon one of my favourite anime music videos back in 09 when I was really getting into manga.

I jumped on the bandwagon pretty late since I went to a white washed school and it was only in high school (13 - 17 yrs my country has no middle school) when I started to really get in to manga.

This AMV helped solidify my growing love for manga and Shugo Chara was the first one I really got into. I want to review it some day since I got a couple of volumes of it sitting on my bookshelf though. What's stopping me is the fact that I was a noob back then and I've taken off my rose-coloured glasses, I'm afraid that the manga I loved so much is going to effectively be a dissapointment once I review it.

Anyhow if you plan on watching the anime, I suggest you skim over the Shugo Chara Doki season and try to skip the fillers and skip most of Shugo Chara Party.

Enjoy the AMV :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment