Sunday 7 July 2013

Template Updated Once Again

I was really unsatisfied with the last template so I decided to spend some of my time updating to my liking. It's nothing flash but looks a lot better than it did before.

I also want to take the time to thank everyone for reading and commenting. I'm usually the passive reader and really get too lazy to comment on things but thanks for showing interest towards this blog.

I have no friends who read manga in real life so this is effectively my only outlet to fangurrrrllll.

The picture is from Dear by Fujiwara Cocoa. I really need to do a overview of it sometime since I love that manga to death.

1 comment:

  1. ...Well I already know this is x10 better than the past two I've seen from you combined. YOU BETTER STICK WITH THIS ONE OK???? xD

    ReplyDelete