Wednesday 23 July 2014

FMK: Lost Island

SLICE AND DICE BITCHES
After finishing playing this phone otome game recently, I decided to make a fuck, marry and kill post because I needa talk about these bishounen here. I might make a review of this after I get all the other endings but my impression of it is pretty damn great so wait till that post comes but I ain't making any promises. And whoops, profanity is here so be warned though I don't know why'd you be on the internet in the first place.

So to quickly summarise what Shall We Date: Lost Island is all about, you are some scientist gal who comes on this island to research some vague thing in some shady ass mountain where deaths with an "unknown cause" have occurred. Blah blah blah, shit happens, ZOMBIES ERYWHERE 3 hot bishies, who are you gon' choose to give your kokoro to/ protect you/ potentially make babies with? 

Now time to bring in the FMK scenario into this because why not tbh?

Here we go, I'd:

Fuck:

Sorry bby, polygamy is illegal :C

Lionel Saito

He's one of the guards at the research centre. He is totally badass with his guns but can be a real sweetheart as well since he can cook. He's fairly new to the dating game (pun not intended) and is sort of clueless but that adds to his charm. Anyway why should I justify this decision? He has a good bodaaay and I was disappointed that there weren't enough shirtless CGs for me to closely inspect. Cos he's really hot. He is could be arguably a great hubby but the next guy I'm intro-ing makes me scream internally. 

Marry:

RYO I CHOOSE YOU.

Ryo Tsuzuki

Yes Ryo, we're marrying. Also a guard, he's sort of the well rounded character. He's sort of flirty, a bit of a tease and knows what a women wants but isn't a womaniser. He's sweet and gentlemanly to boot plus (spoiler alert) he acts as a wingman for the other routes in a small way. Though he remains quite distant. a bit cold and serious, cos you know, ZOMBIES ERYWHERE. Besides the dark past etc. He's great with kids (+1 for hubby material) and he's wearing a suit 24/7 which looks great. So based on irrational fangurl logic, I choose him to produce progeny with. Plus he seems a little frisky compared to the other guys ;)

Kill:

No it's not *strokes hair*

Ren Nishimura

Soz Ren but someone has to die in all of this :(
He's the resident science geek. I usually really like his character archetype: the cold, snarky, smart tsundere. For some reason, I wasn't really buying it. So he was some lonely rich kid, boohoo. I also love meganes too but again I think it may have been his dress shirt that threw me off. It looks hideous. The artist should've opted for neutral coloured stripes but I digress. That lab coat saved his outfit for me. Well. he probably has the cutest blushy moments and I'll always love him for his sadism. Wait, what does this say anything about me?

If you get this reference, I love you.

Sorry if this post makes me looks insane but you can't stop be from gushing over bishies. Anyway if you're curious about the game and would like to try it out, it's available on Android and the App store.
My code: FMgHUjy0A

Paid Version: Android | App Store
Free Version: AndroidApp Store

P.S You're better off buying all the stories for about $4 each than playing the free versions. The "free" versions take forever to finish and you have to pay in how much time you spend. The art is probably the best I've seen in any phone otome game so it's worth your cash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment